Tuesday 29 January 2013

Zara City Office Bag.

Just a veryyy brief post to say Happy Tuesday! And also share with you guys my latest purchase which has kind of defined true love for me. 


After lusting after this along with everything else Zara have brought out in the their new collection, I took the plunge and went to make a purchase yesterday. 
I was a bit hesitant to buy this directly off of the website because i'm really picky when it comes to bags, and if there's nothing I hate worse then pleather that's really awful, obvious, and makes the bag look really cheap. 
But, when I went into my local Zara to check out the situ, i was so relieved to find that this doesn't have that cheap pleather look or feel about it. In fact, it looks and feels a little different to other bags that I've eyed up, and for that, it's been given top marks.
It's perfect for uni with the middle section being padded for your laptop, and all the little compartments for me to fully embrace the little neat freak inside me. 
It even has a pocket big enough for to hold my eyeliner, lip balm and hand cream as well as a little section specifically for your phone. 
Now seriously, what more could you possibly ask for? 

This is perfection in bag form in my eyes, and I'll be loving and cherishing it all season long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment