Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wish List





I'm usually very guilty of having a wish list as long as my arm, but for the sake of this blog, and to make sure it doesn't end up being about a million pages long, I've gone for my top 6! 

1) First of all, I saw these leggings on Warehouse before Christmas and fell in love with them then, but being a non working student and with a very strict budget for Christmas I had to let them go. But, along came the sales and there they were in all their glory on the website. With monochrome and patterned trousers being so big for Spring and Topshop sporting very similar patterns, I'm surprised (and ohhh so grateful) that these haven't already gone out of stock and people haven't already snapped them up... 
With a friendly £15 price tag, I think these are a right little hidden gem!

 2) With this next one... you may laugh, and you may wonder what sort of blog you've come across, but before you write me off as nuts, bear with me. Mane and Tail can and is used on horses to improve the shine and conditions of their manes and tails (hence the name). But, this is a product that has swum across the atlantic from the States and is fast becoming a big thing for achieving healthier and faster growing hair. It's not available in the UK, but fortunately, good old eBay isn't short of many top rated sellers all providing us with a steady stream of this product, averaging out at about £10 for both the shampoo and condition and including p&p.
For that sort of price, I'm more than willing to give it a go, all in the name of a healthy, nourished hair. 

3) I know you may be a little tired of reading posts on this, but I'm a sucker for trying out things that have been tried, tested and given the stamp of approval by the blog-sphere. I have normal to dry skin, and suffer with the occasional break out every now and again, and so if this will prevent these unfortunate breakouts then it's a winner in my mind. It's also meant to be a good make up base. Multiple uses is always a winner for me! 
Boots are also doing a 2 for £15 on the Efclar range, so I'm thinking of purchasing this along with the clarifying lotion for good measure!        

4) I was hmm-ing over putting Moroccan Hair Oil down on my Christmas wish list, but something stopped me. It was only until I heard about this cheeky little bottle that I knew that my gut instinct was bang on point and I was right to refrain from caving into the hefty price tag. Primark have done us proud yet again, and this Hask Hair Oil can be found in their stores for an amazing £2.50. Whether it'll live up to expectations is another matter, but for the sake of £2.50, it went straight to the top of my wish list. 

5) I'm a Clarins girl through and through and haven't been this happy with my skin care regime for a veryyy long time. But, although my facial cleanser works wonders, my skin is starting to feel a little dry at times, and it's crying out for a bit of love on the moisture front. Origins has always appealed to me, but I've never really felt an over whelming need to buy one of their products. Until now. I'm dying to give the Drink-Up Intensive  a go. You apply it at night, and whilst you sleep, it works it's magic promising nourished skin in the morning. It's so easy you can do it with your eyes closed (literally). 

6) Last, but by no means least is this little stunner courtesy of Zara. Zara can do no wrong in my eyes, and I would buy the whole store if I could. Strangely enough, I'm not usually one to go mad over high street bags, but this one would be so perfect for uni with all the separate compartments, and it looks so grown up and elegant that I can only explain its creation by suggesting that it was made to fill the black grown up bag hole that's currently in my life.   













No comments:

Post a Comment