Wednesday 23 January 2013

Mmm...

I'm a huge fan of blogs. I hadn't even looked at one this time last year and then all of a sudden, I was coming across pretty pictures on Instagram, stumbled across a few blogs and before I knew it,  I was completely hooked. I think the majority of my purchases are influenced by blogs, and I think there's something nice and personal about someone giving you their true opinion of products. Because let's face it, how many times have you bought a product promising you the world only to be left with yet another face wash or foundation that just doesn't quite live up to your expectations.

So in the midsts of my reading, raving and purchasing, my friend suggested that I get a piece of the action, take the plunge, and shock horror... start one of my own. There's one thing reading someone else's master piece of a blog, but another creating your own! But after thinking. Cringing a little that I may just end up talking to myself. And then thinking some more... Here is my first post as a little hello to the world of blogging...

mbp 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment