Monday 4 February 2013

A Week in Pictures


The weekend has gone by so quickly, I can't actually believe it's monday night already. I went home for the weekend to have a chill and to see my family and boyfriend. Being in my final year of my degree can get a bit hectic sometimes, and it felt like a weekend at home was definitely needed to re-boost my motivation and energy!

So seeing as I haven't been up to loads, I thought I'd give you my past week in picture form. 
1) Celebrating handing in coursework with a cheeky slug and lettuce! 2) Homemade smoothies with frozen berries, fresh fruit, and fruit juice. 3) Motivation. 4) My beautiful pride and joy in the form of the Zara City Office Bag. 5) Monday Statistics. 6) How to be Happy. 7) FaceTime with my boy. 8) Coursework + Tea. 9) Effeclar Range. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment